- To provide and maintain our website
- To process the purchase transaction for the products you order
- To contact you by email, telephone, text, or messenger regarding order updates or informative communications related to the products on our website or the services we offer
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests to us.
Usage dataUsage Data is collected automatically when using the website. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When you access the website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
DisclosureUnder certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability